Melrose Pet Services is licensed by Davidson County, bonded, insured, and is a member of Petsitter’s International. We make every effort to provide quality care to you and your pet(s). The safety and well-being of your pet(s) is our number one priority.
- I, the client of Melrose Pet Services, authorize Melrose Pet Services to perform pet care services in my home or in their home as outlined in Melrose Pet Service’s policies and procedures and Service Agreements. All paperwork is to be completed before services begin,
- All walks and visits will be performed by the owner of Melrose Pet Services, Scott Fuqua, or Bev Clendenen and their trusted workers.
- I authorize Melrose Pet Services to obtain emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorize Melrose Pet Services to utilize an alternate veterinarian in the even my primary vet is unavailable. Melrose Pet Services will make every effort to contact me prior to obtaining emergency care.
- Melrose Pet Services agrees to provide the services stated in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, I expressly waive and relinquish any and all claims against Melrose Pet Services, except those arising from proven negligence of theft of the pet sitter.
- Melrose Pet Services reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion. Likewise, I may terminate this contract at any time. There is no term of contract for service.
- I authorize this contract to be valid approval for future services as requested by me so as to permit Melrose Pet Services to accept my phone, text, email or written reservations and enter my premises to perform pet care services. Confirmation of future service requests will be made by Melrose Pet Services by phone, text, email or via writing.
- Rate are subject to change. However, rates will remain te same fr at least six months from you application date.
- For daily services payment is due by Sunday at 6pm for that week’s services (our work week is Monday – Sunday). For extended care (vacations/weekends), payment is due prior to services rendered. We prefer payment by check, but also accept cash or PayPal.